Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow! First things first.. a more recent picture of us...

So, I completely forgot about this thing until a while back and promised myself I would start blogging regularly, and, well we see that DID NOT happen! So so so much has happened since September 2009, that I could never remember it all! So I am going to pick up with where we are today and maybe along the way I will throw in the other things that transpired during that long period of non-blogging! :)

Jerry has worked out of town a lot more this year than in the past, which has taught me several things" a) I miss him SOO MUCH when he is gone; b) I rely on my dog, Shasta for protection c) I am very thankful for my close friends and family an.d FINALLY... d) Retail therapy is an AWESOME pick me up when u miss someone, haha. Yes, I am a spoiled brat, I admit it, but I did not spoil myself, now did I? hehe

On a very happy note we are leaving in 3 days to go on our first CRUISE! We w
ill be traveling with our good friends, Chris and Angela and their two awesome girls, Caiti and Cassie, whom are "Cruisin Pros" so I have no doubt we will have an awesome time! Stay tuned for details and pictures!!


I am extremely tired and just wanted to quickly post this, so Goodnite and will definitely be blogging soon!! Nite :)



~Mrs. Spann~

No comments:

Post a Comment