Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Look Back...

Since I did not post while I was pregnant I wanted to put those 9 months within one post... I will try not to make this too lengthy...

We found out we were pregnant on our 2 year wedding anniversary, and we were sooo excited to finally become parents, even if we still had to wait til July! I was VERY fortunate and thankful to not be sick AT ALL during my pregnancy. I ate pretty much whatever I wanted and it didn't seem to affect me or him. I also only gained 12 lbs total, which was AMAZING! I always thought I would be the girl who would gain 75lbs and never lose it, which scared me to death because I wasn't a toothpick to begin with! lol If every pregnancy could be like this one I would have many more, but sadly every pregnancy is different and I probably won't be so lucky next time! It took me quite a while before I started showing, I felt like I would never look pregnant and just look fat. I remember sitting in the OB waiting room and seeing all the ladies there with their nice round baby bumps, and I told my Mom I couldn't wait to look like that!! I took my first "baby bump" picture when I was 24 weeks and became obsessed with my belly, so every Sunday I took a pic to see how big I was getting... and well you can see for yourself:














No comments:

Post a Comment