Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's been a long time...

WOW! So much has changed since June 2010! To sum most of it up, here is a list...


1) Jerry is still working on the road,(currently in Iowa) so no permenant job yet, I'm beginning to think "permanent isn't in the Nuclear vocabulary! haha


2) We celebrated another year of wedded bliss, bringin us up to a whopping 2 years!! OH YEAH!

3) We found out we were pregnant with our first child on that 2nd anniversary! I used my handy dandy tool from nursing school and found out our baby would be due on Jerry's 27th birthday! So I ran upstairs and put the pregnancy test on his chest early that morning and began to sing Happy Birthday to him, he woke up with a confused look and said it wasn't his birthday, and I said... Well I figured we should celebrate today because we may not have time to celebrate yours this year because we may be celebrating someone elses! He then realized the test was on his chest and jumped out of the bed! WE WERE SOO HAPPY! We called our mothers and told them in the same way by asking if they were available that night to celebrate Jerry's birthday because we wouldn't have time on his actual birthday! Needless to say they were ECSTATIC!


4) We found out our lil bundle of joy was a BOY on February 26th! Let the shopping begin!!


5) Adriel Quin Spann was brought into this world on July 16th at 11:38pm, and has changed everything in our lives for the better!


I came back to blogging because I have a HORRIBLE memory, and thought this would be a great way to look back and remember Adriel's lil moments... so stay tuned... I will be posting here and there (probably once a week) about life as Adriel's Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment